In HARIS COTTON we commit ourselves to the following:
- The products we provide to our customers will fully satisfy and meet their requirements as well as the applicable regulatory and legislative requirements.
- Orders and/or contracts with our customers will be executed exactly as agreed and the Company will execute in full all its obligations.
- Our goal always remains continuous and complete customer satisfaction.
- To respond promptly to the demands and problems of our customers/partners.
- The continuous improvement of the Quality Management System and the operations of the Company.
For the implementation of the Quality Policy, the Company shall operate with the following principles:
- Every employee is responsible for the quality of his / her own work and is fully informed about the applicable Quality Management System of the Company and the objectives/indicators that have been set.
- We set goals as Company, we provide the resources required to achieve them and the results of our statistical analysis are analyzed in the context of our ongoing effort to improve our products and services to our customers.
- We provide appropriate training to our Company staff as well as appropriate equipment and appropriate infrastructure to perform the tasks assigned to it.
- The Company has appointed a Quality Process Manager who has organizational independence and authority to ensure that the QMS is also applied where appropriate corrective action is required.
- The suppliers we cooperate with shall keep the Company’s commitments to its customers and stakeholders.
- All staff and external partners (when required) are required to apply the Quality Management System that falls within their scope of activity.
The strategic objectives of the Company, are defined as follows:
- High returns on business investment stemming from the Company’s operations
- Compliance of the Company with legal and regulatory requirements
- Continuous Improvement of the Company and its products
- Competitive products
- Ensuring continuity and availability of products
- Continuous monitoring of performance and efficiency of operations based on objectives and indicators
- Improving the liquidity of the business
- Improving the company’s procedures and operations.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for questions related to refunds and returns.